Saturday, September 12, 2009

What we've been up to the last couple days...

When we were kids and we got sick, my mom would make us a bed on the couch with a TV stand next to it. The TV stand would have juice, Kleenex, and crackers. We would just lay on the couch all day watching cartoons while drifting in and out of sleep.

Reese has the laying on the couch watching cartoons thing down pat! Actually it's Sesame Street and she usually insists that I lay by her or hold her. Which wouldn't be too bad, if I didn't have to watch Sesame Street all day long.


This is Reese mad at me! She wants me to hold her. I just got up for 2 seconds to change the laundry. No breaks for mommy!
Daddy took over a while...but it didn't last long. When Reese is sick...she's a mommy's girl.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hope Reese gets well real soon! Sorry she is sick. It's a challenge to be the parents when your child is ill. We are praying for Reese.
Lots of love.