Sunday, August 16, 2009

The speed of light...

Maybe I should have gotten Reese a Superman shirt instead of Wonder Woman, because these days she moves like the speed of light. Well...fast enough that it's getting harder and harder to take her picture. I tried all day yesterday to get her to sit still long enough to capture her cool new shirt...with special meaning for those who've known me long enough. But Reese holds still for no one these days. I seem to be reminded on a daily basis that my baby has been replaced by a toddler. A smart, stubborn, determined, and beautiful little toddler.

Yesterday we spend some time up at BYU campus with Arnold's family. After a week of cabin fever, Reese was a moving target.

Reese loved the piano and would have spent hours playing, had we let her.



But someone came along that could "really" play and Reese wanted to be his best friend. She didn't want to leave the poor guy alone.
A few random shot of Reese playing with her toys. She really knows how to concentrate and make a mess. After seeing pictures of my new little niece yesterday, I know for sure my baby is no longer...well ....a baby.




No comments: