Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Queen of the bed...just during the day!

Here's what I don't understand...Reese sleeps 12 hours every night in her own bed, but for her two naps during the day I can't get her to stay asleep more than 20 minutes unless she's in our bed. I totally love our bed and think it's the most comfortable bed in the world, so I can understand if she likes it. But why is her bed ok for night time, but not daytime? Crazy kid my little Reese. I guess I should just be greatful she doesn't want to sleep in our bed at night. But I do miss being able to make my bed.


6 comments:

Mallory Miller said...

Some days Ryker is the same way! (BTW cherish those two naps a day, they go quickly) I noticed that on days he likes my bed better than his are days when he insist on calling daddy two or three times. Maybe they can smell them in our beds.... just a random thought. She is so adorable. Too bad Ryker and Rees are cousins... :)

Janelle said...

is it light coming into her room? Those rooms are on opposite sides so one would have sun and one wouldn't (not sure which one would at the time she takes her nap) :)

Chellese said...

That's pretty funny. Yes, just be grateful she sleeps so well in her own bed at night.

Unknown said...

That's too cute!!! Brooklyn is kind of the same way, only she wants to be held for her naps during the day!!! I think I would rather her sleep in my bed:)

Brady and Erika said...

Crew was the same way, except we either had to put him on the couch or the spare bed in his room. He NEVER took naps in his crib. ~e~

Louise said...

So cute! Luckily Reese takes naps. So whatever works! We love the updates! She is soooooooooooo cute and is growing!