Monday, January 12, 2009

4 Months Old

This is a little late, but last Saturday Reese turned 4 months old. It's really hard to believe she's only been here 4 months. I can hardly imagine life with out her. A few fun facts about 4 month old Reese.

1. She is 26 1/2 inches long and weighs 16 pounds. She's in the 95% for both height and weight. Most of her cloths are a size 9/12 mo.

2. She loves, loves toys. She's had toys, well...sense she was born, and she's been grasping and holding them for some time now but all the sudden in the last couple weeks it seems she is toy crazy. She has her favorites and if you try taking them away, you better watch out! Her toys won't even be anywhere in sight and she starts to get fussy and grabby, I can't figure out what she wants and then I realize she is reaching for the drawer in the cabinet where her toys are. All I have to do is pull one out and she starts yelping in delight. (Picture below is her sleeping with her new dolly. It's quickly becoming a favorite.

3. She is at the stage where she wants to "help" hold her bottle while I feed her. I use the word help loosely. She usually hinders the process more than she helps, but it's still cute that she tries. Sooner than later she'll be a pro.

4. She is so happy all the time. I know I don't deserve such a good baby, I wasn't a very good baby myself, but Reese is such a good baby. She is always so happy. I'm guessing Heavenly Father knew I needed a good baby to work from home and take care of her. We were very blessed. I'm scared for the next one. I know I don't deserve two good babies. :)

5. Nicknames we have for Reese include: Reese's Pieces, Piecy, Reesy, Monkey, and Shautsee (I'm not sure on the spelling, but its grandpa Nordfelts nick name for Reese. Its German slang for "Little Treasure".)

6 comments:

Louise said...

Congrats Reese for being on earth for 4 months!Wow you are growing!
It's fun to watch how they communicate their needs and wants.
Cute Reese and doll!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Iliana said...

She really is just so pretty. Love that she's already lovin a dolly... such a girl.

Chellese said...

Of course you deserve a good baby!

SeƱora Daiana said...

That picture is the cutest thing ever love it.

chingchong7 said...

I love that pic of her holding her dolly! How precious!

Unknown said...

She is growing so fast!! How have you been???!