Monday, January 12, 2009

New Years Resolution...only one!

I'm only setting one New Years Resolution this year...because it's a big one. To fit back into the $1000's of dollars of clothes that are currently boxed up in my garage and basement. I'm posting the pictures below for inspiration! I used to be a size 6/8 and then I met my husband who thinks brownies are a food group, fell in love and started cooking all kinds of yummy fatening food because we were in love and it didn't matter what I ate. Then we got married, I got pregnant etc...etc... etc... Now I'm not saying that Arnold is responsible for my weight gain. I take full responsability for giving in to the brownie food group diet.

Anyway, I'm sending out a plea to all my friends and family for support and encouragment. They say the best thing to do when you start a diet or life style change is to tell everyone you know so they can hold you responsible and give you encouragement. That's what I'm doing.

I'm hopeing by 2010 I will once again look and feel like I did in the pictures below. Quite frankly I don't care so much about the size. I just remember how good I felt, how much energy I had and how nice it was to wake up in the morning and be able to put anything in my closet on and feel good.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Come work out with me!! I need a partner. Cade and I are used to being trainers and working out with someone, but now it's just us. Sad. HAHA Oh and do you know you have called twice,but you never say anything when I answer? Haha

Louise said...

Hi Mindi,
You are beautiful inside and out no matter what! I am joining the bandwagon to become smaller too.
Your photos are sooooooooooooo
beautiful! What a lady.
We love you!!

sandals said...

You look awesome in these pictures but I also think you look awesome now! You can do it, woman!

Chellese said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. That's my advice. I can't wait for winter to be over so I can enjoy being outside more. I think it's easier to get exercise with kids when you can take them for walks and go to the park, etc.

chingchong7 said...

I hear ya girl. About six months ago I finally took my "skinny" clothes out of the closet to make room for "fat" clothes. It was a very very sad day. But I still have the skinny clothes cause I WILL one day wear them again! I'll be there to help you friend!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Gorgeous photos, gorgeous girl, now, then, and always. Good luck! I am proud of you working hard at it. I too am on the "getting back to feeling good and having energy" train. :) Let's ride together!