Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Pictures

The dreaded Christmas picture shoot. Neither Arnold or I am too crazy about taking pictures or ourselves, but we know it's important to have family pictures. Here are some of the highlights from the over 300 pictures my sister so kindly took of us on Sunday.






Reese with her cousin Mycol.

Reese with her cousin Riley.


We're afraid that Reese my start walking before she even starts crawling. She loves to stand and will stand like this, with me holding her hand for quite a while. Am I the only one that finds this freakishly abnormal for a 3 month old. The other day Arnold was holding her hands like this and she took a couple steps forward. I'm scared.



This pretty much sums up how Reese felt after all the picture taking. She fell sound asleep in the car on the way home.

1 comment:

Kelly & Tasha said...

She is sooo cute!! You guys look great! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas!