Tuesday, December 9, 2008

3 Months Old!


Tomorrow, December 10, 2008, Reese will be 3 months old. Some fun facts about our little Reeses Pieces...

-25 1/2 inches long
-13 pounds
-has graduated to size 2-3 diapers
-talks constantly, especially when she's by herself
-smiles at just about everyone (except when I try to take a picture of her)
-giggles when daddy rubs her feet
-love the bath tub
-sleeps through the night (sometimes as long as 12 hours)
-supports herself on her feet & loves to stand
-also loves to sit up and watch the world around her
-loves to suck just about anything, especially her hands and binky
-has mastered the art of grabbing things
-likes to look at books
-also loves to watch TV (I'm scared)
-thinks she's ready for grown-up food, but she's not!
-loves to snuggle with mommy
-is just about the cutest thing her mom & dad have ever seen!


Sucking her hands.



Sitting in her bumbo chair.



Eyeing mommy's salad at CPK. I told you she thinks she's ready for grown-up food. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's soooo dang cute!!! Can you believe how fast time flies? I love when they discover new things!!!

Chellese said...

Where does the time go? Babies are so freaking genius! I wish I could gain the level of skill they do in such a short amount of time. To see all they learn in one year is beyond amazing.

Louise said...

Congratulations Reese on becoming 3 months old! You are so precious!What fun facts to hear of your progress!
You have super parents. We love all of you!
Have an awesome day!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad Thiebaud

pam said...

Oh my gosh, Mindi, REESE IS BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, SWEET, CUTE, ADORABLE, PERFECT ... I could go on and on and on!!!! I am just barely getting around to catching up on all the blogs so this is the first time I have seen pics of Reese. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through your blog and looking at the pictures. She is so sweet and I can tell you are loving every second of being her Mom!!!