Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reese's first pick-nick at Payson Lake

Saturday we decided to take Reese on her first road trip. We drove the Nebo Loop to enjoy the fall leaves. It was really beautiful. We stoped at Payson Lake for a little pick-nick. Reese of course slept for most the trip. But it was fun be out of the house and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

Payson Lake.

Daddy daughter feeding time. One of the many benefits of pumping. Arnold loves to feed his little girl.


Reese basking in the sun.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I tried to drop off some goodies last night, but you weren't home! I'll call next time. I need to say congrats still and see her!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe how alert she is.

Tran said...

Great to see that you are having a great time being a mom.. Good for you.. I am excited to be a mom and am so prepared for it, but in the meantime, Jeff and I are trying to have as much alone time as possible before Sydney joins us. It's been fun carrying her and I know I will miss it tremendously, but can't wait to meet my little one. Will definitely keep you posted.

Audrey C. =)'s said...

Love seeing my bro with his little girl. So cute! =)

Jill Bowcutt said...

Oh she is so beautiful! Seriously, what a sweet baby. I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet her in person!

Kelly & Tasha said...

She is such a cutie! You all look so great together. Keep posting all the pictures!!!! I have something for you, . . .when you feel ready for company.