Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gotta Love the Digital Age...

I think my new hobby is taking pictures of my little Reese. I'm addicted and can't stop. All I can say is thank goodness for the digital age or I would be slowly working my way through our savings on film and developement.

I want to thank everyone for your thoughful comments and encouraging words. I appologize that I haven't had much time to contact everyone individually. Reese and I are slowly workingour way to a schedule and I'm learning to balance my time a little better. I hope to get back to everyone very soon! In the mean time...isn't she so adorable??? I can't get enough of her.



Sleeping in her basenett.

Her first night in her new bed.

Reese and her cousin Mycol. (Little r and Little m)

This is the life...Reese peacfully sleeping in my arms.

We can't get enough of these big eyes.

5 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Yipee, I knew you'd be posting more pics of your precious Reese! Don't you worry about calling everyone, you take all the time you need with her. If we get tired of waiting, we know where to find you, ha ha ha. J/K!!!! As long as you keep us updated on your blog! ;)

Audrey C. =)'s said...

Love it! Wish I could be there to give her hugs. =)

JR and Brynn said...

I LOVE this digital age!! I love seeing pictures of everyones' angels. She is so tiny. I forgot how tiny they are in their beds. They grow so fast. I am glad you take millions of pictures like I do. It's worth it. She is so beautiful. I am so excited for you guys. Keep the pictures coming.

Sheridan said...

She looks so tiny in her crib! Cute!!

Lisa said...

She is such a pretty baby, Mindi! Isn't taking pics of your little one the best new hobby ever?!!