Monday, January 7, 2013

Update...

So I did a terrible job at recording our activity advent this year...honestly I was just impressed that we actually fulfilled all the activities. At the beginning of December I got a new calling; first counselor in the Primary Presidency. I was excited and thrilled for the calling, but with a new presidency right at the end of the year, and a million changes needing to be made, we have had our work cut out for us. It kind of made the holidays slightly more insane than they usually are. We've made it through though...well kind of...and I'm finally getting around to updating the blog.

A few miscellaneous items...

Couldn't resist taking the annual "artistic" shot of the Christmas Tree!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of my favorite Christmas decorations....
This cute platter was from my friend Jules. I still really miss my Utah friends, especially during the holidays. I loved looking at this every day and thinking of them.

Photobucket

Just a fun addition to my decor this year.

Photobucket

No comments: