Monday, January 7, 2013

Anni...aka...Trouble

There are no words for how much I love this little munchkin, but she knows how to get in trouble better than anyone I know. If I tell her NO, she literally laughs in my face, give me a sneaky smile and just keeps doing what she's doing.

A few fun little updates on Anni:

She talks like crazy now...we rarely can get her to be quiet. But she's still pretty shy around strangers, so when I need a little peace and quiet I just take her out in public and suddenly there's silence.

She loves babies! I mean loves babies. You will rarely see her without one. She's usually rocking them, burping them, or trying to feed them her sippy's.

She has a unique talent of tormenting her big sister. She loves to chase her around or jump on her. what's that saying..."paybacks a ....". Luckily Reese is pretty good at just calling for help instead of pounding back...most the time anyway.

Anni had earned the nick name "queen of dirty looks". This kid has looks that can kill. If she doesn't like something you've said, done or if you've told her NO...watch out. You can't even describe it...you have to experience the looks to truly appreciate the level of talent. She far surpasses Reese or even me, when it comes to her emotional expressions.

She is growing like a weed...tall and skinny. She still wears a size 3 diaper and fits into her 0-6 month dress bloomers. Her hair is also growing and it has the cutest curls all in the back. She has a pretty awesome mullet, but I can't bring myself to cut off those curls.

She looks so innocent...doesn't she...
Photobucket

Her favorite no no during the holidays...dragging her chair over to the gingerbread house for a little nibble.
Photobucket

No comments: