Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Swim Lesson's

Reese just wrapped up her summer swim lesson's! She did awesome and is as fearless as ever when it comes to the water. She really loved her sweet teacher Amy and had so much fun. We wish we could have signed up for more, but we're hoping we can find another great teacher in Rexburg!

I took my nice camera to the last day of lesson's, in hope of getting some great pictures. Unfortunately when I got it out to start shooting, I realized I'd left the card at home...sad!! So I had to settle for these not so high quality pictures form my phone.

Look at my little fish go!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reese's favorite part of lesson's was always jumping off the diving board. I wish I had been able to get a mid-air shot. She was so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: