Friday, March 9, 2012

What we've been up to...

It's been a crazy couple weeks. We've had a lot going on.

The weather's been hit and miss, but this week we've had a couple really beautiful days. Sunshine always means the neighborhood is out! So we had a lot of serious play time. And in our neighborhood the kids love to go cruising.

Reese has become a little pro at driving her friend Rowan's jeep.

Photobucket


One day we even had a little picnic. Anni loves being outside. This week was her first real, out of the stroller, freedom to explore, outside time. She was eating it up...literally :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


We played inside too. Claire and Lucy came over one day and they got their Picasso on!

Photobucket


The biggest news of the last couple weeks is my new calling of Young Women's Camp Director. If you've known me long enough, you know I've had this calling before. I'm a little nervous and axious. Obviously I know I can do it. Spending 15 years planning events has me more than prepared. I'm just worried about getting it done with out my family and house falling apart. I guess we'll see how it goes.

After a week of stressing over the new calling, I took the best medicine possible....A girls night out!!

These are just a few of my wonderful neighbors and friends. I always mention how awesome our neighborhood is because of all the kids and friends for Reese and Anni...but I forget to mention the awesomeness of having so many amazing women to hang out with, vent with, laugh with...and sometimes even cry with. I know we won't live here forever, and these women are what make me sad about that.

Photobucket

And last...but not least...we've been planning and preparing for Anni's 1st birthday party. Reese and I have been doing some serious cafting; birthday banner, cake topper, hand-made birthday hats, gift bags...it's going to be awesome!!! Pictures to come.

No comments: