Monday, August 22, 2011

Reesy Piece...

Photobucket

Photobucket

After getting dressed the other day I walked out of my bedroom and Reese, unsolicited, shook her finger at me and said, "No, no, no mommy. I don't like it. Not cute." She then went into my closet and picked out two different shirts and told me I should wear one of them.


Driving in the van...
Reese: I have to have the window down mom.
Mom: why, I have the air conditioning on. Let's keep the windows up.
Reese: But I need the sun mom. My body needs sun, so good for me.


I left the room for 1 minute, when I came back I found Reese attempting to change Anni's diaper. She had her completely undressed and diaper off. It's a good thing it was only a wet diaper.


After asking Reese to do something multiple times... with no response...
Mom: Reese, what is it you hear when I open my mouth? Do you hear my words or just noise?
Reese: Quacking mom, like a duck. Quack, Quack, Quack Quack!
Mom: I guess that explains it.


Reese was playing with Anniston on the floor, but it was time for Anniston's morning nap so I picked her up and said...
Mom: Say night night to Anni, Reese. It's time for her nap.
Reese: No mom, Anni doesn't want to take naps. Her not tired.
Mom: She looks pretty tired to me. I think she does want a nap.
Reese: No mom, she told me her not tired. She wants to stay and play sisters.


Reese: Mom I wanna watch cartoons.
Mom: (feeding Anniston) Hand me the remote and I'll turn them on.
Reese: where remote mom?
Mom: It's over on the arm of the chair.
Reese: On arm? Chair have arms mom?
Mom: Well kind of, that what you call the end of the chair.
Reese: Crazy! How come I never know these things?

2 comments:

Sally said...

Mindi, she's hilarious! And big trouble! If we're ever lucky enough to get our girls together we'd better watch out.

chingchong7 said...

Your Reese cracks me up!!