Monday, August 22, 2011

Anniston 5 month and counting....

...and getting cuter by the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anni is finally eating a little more. She now downs about 5 oz. at every feeding.

She can roll back to front and front to back, but she still does't do it too often. She would much rather be sitting up in her bumbo or in her bouncy play gym.

She has the cutest little laugh and is incredibly ticklish.

She's had a sudden interest in real food lately. She's still a little too young, especially with her food allergies, but I do let her suck on a Popsicle from time to time. She loves it...SHHH...don't tell!

1 comment:

Jill Bowcutt said...

Your girls are seriously adorable. The qoutes you put on here from Reese are my favorite! I have such a love/hate relationship with my 3 year old. One minute he is absolutely hilarious and the next I want to ship him off to a far away land!He doesn't do a thing I say. Maybe he thinks I sound like a duck? Haha, I'm totally going to ask him. That's so funny.