Friday, August 20, 2010

Reese's Big Girl Room Revealed!

We've been working on Reese's "big girl" room for some time now and we're excited to announce that it is complete! Well, there are a couple more things I want to do...but for the most part, It is complete!

The other morning as I was taking picture of the room, Reese really wanted to be in the shots. She kept saying, "Me pictures mama, me pictures". I guess she should get to show off her new room.

I'm not going to lie...this kind of makes me wish I was 2 again!

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you're trying to figure out what the heck Reese is doing in this picture...she's pretending, or trying to cut her own toenails. She's so funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Janelle said...

I love it... all the colors and cute stuff. come finish my baby room it's in need of some help! PS did you just add ribbon to those lamp shades? If so Where did you get them? I need one for the baby's room.

Whitney said...

You are really so talented. I love her room.

Chellese said...

It turned out SO cute. Great work!

pam said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE, MINDI!!!! Love, love, love it!!! Why don't you go ahead and start thinking of some ideas for my Jackson's room now that you're done with Reese's! :)

chingchong7 said...

Seriously Mindi, is there anything you can't do?? Your like wonder woman! Wait.. you are!! :)
When it's my turn to do that, I'm hiring you!
Congrats by the way!! Hope everything is going well so far!! It's about time for us to get together for lunch at CPK!

Jill Bowcutt said...

The green and yellow are adorable! And I am in love with those drapes. Did you make them? What a perfect room for a cute little girl:)

Lindsey said...

So, I realize I'm way behind in the blogging world, but I'm in love with Reese's room! It makes me want to move Alexis into a big girl bed and re-do her room too. :) I cannot tell you enough...you are amazing!!