Thursday, November 20, 2008

My good little sleeper.

Everyone keeps asking me if Reese is sleeping through the night yet. Well thats a hard question to answer. She will speep 8-10 hours straight a night for 5 days then go back to waking up for one middle of the night feeding for 2 or 3 days then sleep through the night for 4 days, then wake up for 1 night, then back to sleeping through the night etc, etc... I would say on avarage she is sleeping through the night at least 5 out of 7 days a week.

And honestly...I'll take it. She is such a good baby I have no complaints what so ever.

This is the happy face I get to see every morning. She wakes up and I can hear her in her room talking to herself, so I go in and as soon as she see's or hears me she starts smiling, and flapping her arms in excitement. Who can resist?!!

3 comments:

Audrey C. =)'s said...

What a little darling! I wish I could be there during Thanksgiving with you all and hold her. Love you!!

Chellese said...

Yay! That is pretty darn amazing. Sleep wonderful sleep. Who could complain, Reese is a cutie.

Sally said...

She is so, so cute! And a good sleeper, too. Lucky you!