Thursday, November 20, 2008

Girly Girl!

Yet another Sunday and another day to dress Reese up. I know, I know...I'm one of those mom's that loves to play dress up. Reese is just so cute though, and she seems to enjoy our little photo sessions. As you can see below, she's very happy.









I had to get a shot of Reese's personalized bloomers. Thanks Aunt Jen, Riley and Mycol.



I had to post this picture because this is how we see Reese 90% of the time...licking or sucking her hands. She's definately our little monkey.

4 comments:

Audrey C. =)'s said...

Love the sweater and bloomers! So cute!

SeƱora Daiana said...

She is so cute. She is getting so big.

Unknown said...

Love the bloomers!!!

chingchong7 said...

Hey if I had a cute little girl like Reese, I'd be playing dress up on her too!