Thursday, May 17, 2012

Going Private...again...

My blog has always been private, until last fall. I un-privatized it when I was playing with some programs to download and print it. When I was finished I just forgot to re-privatize it and never realized my mistake until months later. But it's time to make it private again. If you had access to it when it was private before...you'll have access again, but if you've started reading/following since last fall just leave a comment with your email and I'll make sure you get an invite. You can also text me or email me.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Auntie Elaine said...

Please add me with the email address you have for me since YOUR BLOG is the main reason we had a sweet reunion. :-) Thanks!

Jodi said...

Hey Mindi--
I just found your blog a couple of weeks ago and love getting to know your family through it. I'd love to keep reading. Please send my invite to jodikayolsen at hotmail dot com. Our blog is at parkinsonfam.blogspot.com if you are interested.

Gabby said...

Can you add me? Not sure if I had access before.

Melissa said...

Hey! I'm not sure if I was on your list before or not, but please add me! missy.nielson@gmail.com

Thanks!
Melissa

Tran said...

So sorry to hear about the 2nd day of your trip.. Hope the rest of it will get better. I can't remember if I emailed you about adding me to your list. My memory is pretty bad these days with 3 kids but it's nice to catch up on your life since our families don't see each other. If you can add me my email is trannie_who@hotmail.com. Take care.

chingchong7 said...

I'm pretty sure I'm on your list already.
I'm going private too. I'll make sure to send you an invite.
Miss you!