Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Punkins...

That's how Reese say's pumpkin, and she is facinated with pumpkins this year. She loves them, it's all she talks about. I guess it's a good thing she's going to be a "punkin" for Halloween.

But first things first...we had to get our family "punkin's" and Reese had a blast picking out her very own!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heaven help me...I must have tried just about everything to get Reese to look at me and smile, but these are the best I could do!

Photobucket

Looking...but not smiling...

Photobucket

Photobucket

...smiling...but not looking! It was a lost cause. But she's still pretty cute!

Photobucket

And then we ran into Micky...and that made Reese's day. Punkins and Micky in one place...heaven!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I need you to re-invite me to this blog again. You invited me back when I had a different email address, but I'd love it if I could just access it from my new gmail address instead. allredgt@gmail.com
Love you! Oh, and a big fat congrats on the pregnancy!!! I'm SO happy!

Louise said...

What fun at the punkin patch. Love your photos of Reese. Hope your days are better Mindi. Love all of you.