Monday, October 27, 2008

Reese & Friends

First I have to start by giving a big thank you to my neighbor Emily for throwing me a neighborhood baby shower. It was originally scheduled for September 9th, but a couple hours before the shower I got the call to head to the hospital to be induced. We finally were able to get together last week and it was so much fun. We have a great neighborhood with so many wonderful friends. Reese already has several friends as well. Here's a picture with a couple of them.

From left to right; Brooklyn Wood, Cohen Vohs, & little Reese. Cohen and Reese were born just 3 days apart. His mommy, Lisa, and I were in the hospital together. Also as a funny side note, Brooklyn is 2 months older than Cohen and Reese but I think they both have her beat in size. She's the cutest little petite thing.

I know, I know...I'm no photographer...please don't judge.

3 comments:

Louise said...

What a very fun photo of the triplets! Soooooo cute! Reese is really growing! We love you!
Love,
Louise and Arnold Thiebaud

Unknown said...

Can you imagine if they were all yours? That's a super cute picture and I need a copy. I think Cohen is going to have 2 girls fighting over him!!!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Way cute!!!