Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Catching up...

I've been terrible at blogging lately. And while I'm sure no one reads my blog anymore, I still love having a little place to record all the updates of our family. It's my only scrap book and journal. So I'm determined to catch up.

Starting with a phone purge from the last few months...

This cool snow fort was built at the church down the street from us. The kids sure had a great time playing in it.


It is so fun to live by family. We had a great time celebrating grandpa's birthday and making him is birthday cake. You get hearts, flowers and pink when your 4 year old granddaughter is in charge of decorating your cake.


We made Grandpa his favorite chocolate covered cherries! Anni loved them!



We chilled out at home for New Years. The girls rang it in at 7 p.m. (what??? they have no idea!) We made a fun chocolate cake and a family toast to the new year!



Arnold and I barely made it to midnight. We're so boring these days!


We continued our Annual Valentine's dinner tradition. The girls had fun decorating the table.


 I usually do some fancy dessert, but this year we kept it simple and made daddies favorite brownies. We still had to bring the sparkle though...we are pretty girly around here!


My dreams have come true...I finally have a front porch swing! It was an early mother's day gift.


This was one of my "don't get made...get the camera" moments. I found Reese scooping up the gutter water with her rain boot and dumping it on Anni's head. Fortunately, for Anni, she thought it was hilarious.


These girls love walking on daddy's back when he gets home from work! And Anni doesn't like wearing clothes these days.


Jumping on mommy and daddy's bed is like the greatest thing ever!


Nothing like horesy rides from daddy!


They love to jam with daddy!


Playing under mommy and daddy's covers is almost as fun as jumping on their bed!


We've learned that Grandma is the best fort builder ever!!!


These two really love each other!!


Reese is never very thrilled about going to church...can you tell.


More jumping!!


No comments: