Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cabin Fever...

I definitely have it!! The funny thing is, I've gone much longer without leaving the house, but the last three days have felt like eternity. This is the first time both girls have been sick at the same time. I mean really really sick. Throw-up, fevers...mainly fevers. The good news is that both my girls tend to just sleep a lot when they're sick. Sunday night was the only night I was up with Reese...throwing up. But since then, there's just been a lot of shut eye.

As a result, I'm bored out of my mind. I would clean...but I'm just going to have to clean again once this nasty bug leaves us for good. The laundry is done. Not much cooking to do, when no one is eating anything. Sooooo...that just leaves one thing for me to do...

Crafting! I made these fun hair accessories for the girls, and a few to give away.

Reese was my funny little helper. She laid on the couch the whole time; checking on me every once and a while. She was always ready with an opinion as to what she liked and didn't like, which one's were going to be her's and "not Anni's", and which ones I could give away. I only halfway listened to her. I think her fever was so high...she was deliriously funny.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: